Saturday, October 27, 2012

Up-coming Projects

As I've already mentioned we will be painting the house soon. Obviously I'll keep you all updated on that. There'll also be the house-hunting updates and wedding updates, that's a given. Oh, and cooking, naturally (especially now that we have our new oven!).

I also have loads of little craft and DIY projects planned: I'm going to start sewing properly (and I'm terrified) and making little cushions and the like. I might even try making clothes (just really simple stuff though, baby steps!). I have lampshades I want to make, jewellery that needs doing, I've to finish my wedding shoes (even scarier than the sewing), make my wedding hair-piece, and finalise the table decor for the wedding too. There's a few pieces of furniture that I want to breathe new life into as well.

So tell me this, what would you guys like to see first? Or what would you like more of? I don't pretend to be an expert in any of the above so the tutorials I add will be you learning alongside me really but hey, learning is FUN! Let me know what you'd like in the comments and I'll see what I can rustle up for you guys :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment