Sunday, October 14, 2012

Random fact for the day

This random fact is brought to you in honour of my groovy socks. Yes, really.


Did you know what owls are far-sighted? They can't see anything that's within a few centimeters of their eyes. Any prey they catch is actually sensed through feel, facilitated by tiny hair-like feathers on their beaks and feet called filoplumes. Everyday's a school day eh?

If you're very jealous of my awesome socks (which you totally should be) you can buy them here. Everyone should have a pair of groovy socks in their lives. Oh and I totally don't get paid for this, I just wanted to share my socks because they're lovely and they make me smile. And I thought the thing about owls was pretty cool too.

Do you have any random facts to share, owl or otherwise?

No comments:

Post a Comment