Thursday, November 18, 2010

Things I'm loving at the moment...

I adore etsy, there're so many talented sellers on there and it's so hard not to want to buy almost everything I see!
While we're renting I don't want to be spending money on shiny things that we don't need but I cannot wait until we find land to buy (ahem, find money to buy said land first of course...) and build a house! I have so many sellers on etsy saved to come back to when that day arrives! Of course, there's no harm in a bit of online window shopping... (click on the pictures to link through to the shop that they're from)

Sorry everyone, the original items for sale were removed when they sold and I can't remember what it was I had posted. Sigh...the trouble with not updating often enough eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment