Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Fright

Ok, so, have decided that since I love the spooky stuff and spend so much time drooling over it that I'd treat you all to a weekly round up of the weird and the wonderful that I have found... (clicky-clicky the pictures to find out more)


First up is this awesome skull plate. Not something that you're going to find on a wall in grandma's house (unless you've got yourself one KICKASS grandma!)

Bloody handprint decal!!! I want a whole rake of these bad boys, I'd make the house look like a murder scene LOL Ok, maaaaybe K. would take umbrage with that but a girl can dream...
Ok so this is some sort of sculpture, of some sort of tentacled creature emerging from the orb thingy and OMG I don't care if I don't understand it, I want it, I want it, I want it!

Next is this freaky ass soap. You want to make small children cry and grown men's skins crawl? Buy this soap! It is honestly the creepiest freakin' bathroom object I've EVER seen and I love it so much! Now I know I'd be told off for putting anything this weird in our bathroom but I think I might just anyway, just to give K. a fright some morning in the shower!

I was going to do more you guys but I'm tired and I want to relax for a bit so I'll keep the rest till next Friday! Hope you're all having fantastic days x

No comments:

Post a Comment